Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Talk about leaving a blog ...

Back in Oct. 2009 I was determined to commit to a blog. And guess what .... it lasted for a month. Almost a year later and I am back. I actually unplugged myself from the whole "obsession" of social. I opened my Tweetdeck for the first time today since May. I have been managing clients social presences the "old fashion" way, through the sites themselves. MAN,I missed Tweetdeck.

It was interesting to see who stuck around as a follower on my twitter account and who started following me without me posting anything since May. Proud to say, the ones that are actually informational, interesting and players within the social arena were still following. Okay, I know that they have WAY to many people on their own "follow" list to notice me.

Here is a quick recap of all the fun, interesting and ouch (AT&T) moments I saw today through twitter:

@GuyKawasaki - 5 Fun Facts about the Chicken Dance(where does he find this stuff)

@Jmart730 - “Thank You” Email Causes Angry Mob To Descend On AT&T Facebook Page

SearchCap: The Day In Search, September 8, 2010

Who Would You Draft For Your Fantasy Social Media Team? I love this one! Some have football ... we have social. It has got me thinking. But, with the rules he has put in place, I couldn't pick myself for my own team. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment